Tuesday, February 23, 2016

ACE OF STONES ENERGY




I spoke of Manifesting yesterday in the 3 card spread. Especially since it was a Full Moon. When I speak of manifesting I do so in a practical way. I believe to manifest our desires takes effort and belief. The stream of energy from the universe that can grow our manifestations. We all at one point in our lives want change and dream of wishes. To make change and for our dreams to come true are possible. The secret is to find patience when facing the hurdles, roadblocks, or changes on our path.To know we can overcome challenges and the Universe will lead us in the right directions. Our minds, imagination, and creative will is the ingredients to manifest. It is the otherworld that can manifest the material world. The power of spiritual belief and the cosmic flow of energy is essential. 
This card is gifting us with an emerging energy of creation. Plan, empower, fulfill, and dream of your manifestations. We are all truly the creator of our life here on Earth. 
The deeper our roots reach into the earth, the higher our souls will be able to soar…
When we truly understand ourselves is when we can create great success. 
The universe is granting all of us today an open portal to send our manifestations into. You are never stuck in a world of transcendence…

Blessings, Melanie 


If you are seeking insight into your life I am available for readings...






Email
universalinsights@gmail.com

My Keen Site:








DISCLAIMER: By paying for any services I offer through PayPal you are acknowledging these services are for educational, spiritual and entertainment purposes only. You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase any of my services offered. Any advice or guidance you receive is not a substitute for professional advice that you would normally receive from a licensed professional. I am not a licensed psychologist, psychotherapist, psychiatrist, counselor, financial advisor, business consultant, lawyer, or healthcare provider. I will not be responsible for any interpretation made or used by the recipient of the information I give through any Blog I have written or any reading or advice verbally received or given through an email. I am not responsible for any actions and or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on his/ her consultation with me. By placing a payment for any of my services you agree with this agreement. 


No comments:

Post a Comment