Monday, February 1, 2016

How Does Chat or Email Readings Work?



I tried to find an article already written about email readings and how they worked with fail. So here I go describing what so many people ask. I have been reading Tarot for over 20 years professionally. I started around the age of 22 studying the Tarot while I was going to college in NYC for Textile Surface Design at FIT. I quickly realized I was already extremely intuitive and the cards were my magical tool. I quickly got hired with the Psychic Readers Network. This was a live phone service I had to get hired to work on by interview. How scary was that! Well I got hired and did this as my job while I was in college. I have read thousands of people through all of these years over the Phone. I also at one point in my life worked out of a psychic book store in Pompton Lakes NJ called The Wiseman Book Store…
I had a large private client following and also taught Empowerment and Tarot workshops.
I would read for big Corporate and Private events.
I left the bookstore right before it went out of business. I then continued to see clients privately while working on KEEN.
Through all this time I have also worked as an artist which is another story.
I started doing email reading while working on KEEN. This is a service they offer and I realized it was a good match for me. KEEN also started offering Chat session VIA an instant messenger box on the site. I learned my intuition flows out of my hands in a different way than communicating with vocal words. I realized people comprehended the reading better through reading it than hearing it. I also got the feedback that they loved going back to reread it for more intuitive clarity. The more you read it the more you find clarity and insight. I also learned through typing and reading we comprehend things on a deeper level than hearing things. Through email or chat readings clients have more privacy and a easier time opening up then when face to face or on the phone. This allows for a deeper intuitive connection and reading.
I have been doing email readings for about 10 years now.
I do not need to hear your voice or be in your presence to connect. I do not even need you to ask questions if you feel you don’t want to. I connect through your frequency of energy. Once your intent goes out to contact me and you pay for the reading I am linked into your energy.
I am an empath and an energy reader. I learned the hard way that too many in person or phone reading can drain me no matter how much I ground myself. Through email and chat readings I am able to connect with more people on a deeper level to help them.
I feel my intuition comes from the energies of the Universe. I also can connect with those who have crossed over and can see into your past lives. I believe my gift of intuition comes from the natural Witch I have inherited from my family. The gift of healing others emotions. I can help people see into who they are to find ways to live the best life! I can see into the relationships of people and help them understand the reason they are connected. I can help someone see the path they seek clearly and help someone find their path if lost…
I am grateful for the work I do…

Blessings, Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment