Monday, February 15, 2016

About Melanie's Universal Insight


I seek a life of magic, protection and insight. 
I am gifted with the ability to hear the insights from the Universe. 
I am connected to the otherworld and the Universal mind.
I can look deep within the human soul and see what truth lies beneath. 
I see the simplicities in life and feel honored to share my knowledge with whomever seeks insight. 
I can help you find your true place in this world.
I can help you find solutions with practical manifesting, patience, dedication, and commitment. 
I can help you understand the nature of others. 
The nature of real magic is to believe in yourself. 
I can help you find a new spiritual chapter into your life. 
Real change starts with emotions and intellect. 
The wisdom of the spiritual world and physical world together can help you along your life path.
I am grateful to those who follow my insights. 
I have dedicated myself to the study of metaphysic over 20 years ago.
I will forever be a student so I can be a wiser teacher.
If you are seeking insight into your life I am available for readings. 

Below is the link to my services.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment