Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Reading Options / Services/ Payment Page




Reading Options / Services/ Payment Page





6 Month Email Tarot Forecast
This reading is an in depth typed report looking into your life as a whole for the next 6 Months ahead. This kind of reading is a gift of enlightenment to helping you fulfill your life purpose and stay on your path. I will help you lift the fog of not knowing and bring clarity into your past, present and future...
$125.00

Click on the below link for more information and payment link.

http://universalinsight.blogspot.com/2013/02/manifesting-future-through-your-own.html


One Question 3 Card Tarot Readings

This reading is designed to focus on one specific question. I will look deeply into one direct area of your life with a 3 card Tarot spread. I will help you make a decision or help you along your spiritual path.
No question is too big or too small...
$50.00

Click on the below link for more information and payment link.

http://universalinsight.blogspot.com/2016/01/one-question-3-card-tarot-reading.html


6 Week Tarot Forecast!

This reading will focus on the upcoming energies for the next 6 weeks. I designed this reading for those of you who would like insight in between your 6 Month or yearly readings.
$75.00

Click on the below link for more information and payment link.

http://universalinsight.blogspot.com/2016/01/6-week-tarot-forecast.html



Personology Profile/ Relationship Reading
Through a personology profile you can learn all about you and another person.
You will learn if you are truly compatible with someone before investing so much time and energy into someone new.
You will learn about yourself and the chemistry of the relationship.
You will learn to build an existing or new relationship based on mutual respect and truth.
Learn your synergy’s with another person.
Find out if your relationship is true or are you sacrificing your own individuality.
Learning the foundation to your relationship will help them function better.
This kind of reading is a great source of information to help you understand your interactions with others.
$75.00

Click on the below link for more information and payment link.

http://universalinsight.blogspot.com/2016/02/personology-profile-relationship-reading.html

Past life readings 
This is a detailed email readings looking deep into your karmic past and the many lives you have lived. Through this reading you can figure out your life purpose and your destiny. You can let go of old patterns and find hidden talents. You can also learn about why certain people are in your life and what they serve you.
$125.00

Click on the below link for more information and payment link.

http://universalinsight.blogspot.com/2014/07/past-life-reading.html


Tarot- ology Reading

This is a Tarot reading in which I focus on the Growth Cycle you are in within the Year of your current Birthday. This reading runs from Birthday to Birthday. This type of reading is to help you understand your growth year and how it can enhance your life. I suggest getting this reading right before a upcoming Birthday but it is not necessary. 
$50.00

Click on the below link for more information and payment link.

http://universalinsight.blogspot.com/2016/01/tarot-ology-reading.html


60 or 90 Minute Phone Readings...


60 Minute Reading

$125.00

90 Minute Reading

$150.00

You can pay right before your phone reading time. 

Please email me at:
universalinsights@gmail.com so we can set up a reading day and time and we can exchange phone information.
Once I receive your payment I will call you for your appointment. 

Click on the  bellow arrow to the right of the payment box for reading options...



Phone Reading Options




Monthly Universal Energy Reports!
These Monthly Energy reports are here to help you along your spiritual evolution.
I charge $11.11 because of its powerful Universal number.
I believe it is what it is meant to be.
I channel deep information through myself and with the help of the Tarot.
These reports are to help us all evolve as individuals and as a whole…

I connect on a Universal level through my intuition as a Universal channel.


We can use these energies toward bettering our lives.


Monthly forecasts can help you make better choices and decision in your life...


They can teach you so much about yourself and your own personal Empowerment. 


Price

$11.11

Click on the below link for more information and payments


http://universalinsight.blogspot.com/2016/03/monthly-universal-energy-reports.html


You can find a more detailed description of these services, feedback, blogs, and more about me in past blogs here on blogger....
Just search through my blogs...

You can email me if you have questions about my services or for more detailed information. 

universalinsights@gmail.com



I am available for live chat readings on Keen
Through chat we will connect through Keens chat server.
You will be able to re- read your live chat with me through a transcript.
If I am not online for chat send me a message and we will arrange a chat time through face book at
 or email me at  universalinsights@gmail.com


Click on the below link for chat...
You will be directed to Keen.



After making a payment to any of my services I will contact you through email.
Please send me an Email at universalinsights@gmail.com confirming your payment. 
I will then send you an email back to discuss your reading and what I will need from you including your birthday (Month, Day, and Year) etc. 
I am looking forward to helping you find the answers to which you seek...





If you are seeking a Phone Reading please email me at

universalinsights@gmail.com to set up a phone appointment.


 
Blessings,
Melanie










DISCLAIMER: By paying for any services I offer through PayPal you are acknowledging these services are for educational, spiritual and entertainment purposes only. You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase any of my services offered. Any advice or guidance you receive is not a substitute for professional advice that you would normally receive from a licensed professional. I am not a licensed psychologist, psychotherapist, psychiatrist, counselor, financial advisor, business consultant, lawyer, or healthcare provider. I will not be responsible for any interpretation made or used by the recipient of the information I give through any Blog I have written or any reading or advice verbally received or given through an email. I am not responsible for any actions and or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on his/ her consultation with me. By placing a payment for any of my services you agree with this agreement. 





No comments:

Post a Comment