Friday, March 14, 2014

Recent Feedback...








Click on the below link to be directed to my services..

 DISCLAIMER: By paying for any services I offer through PayPal you are acknowledging these services are for educational, spiritual and entertainment purposes only. You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase any of my services offered. Any advice or guidance you receive is not a substitute for professional advice that you would normally receive from a licensed professional. I am not a licensed psychologist, psychotherapist, psychiatrist, counselor, financial advisor, business consultant, lawyer, or healthcare provider. I will not be responsible for any interpretation made or used by the recipient of the information I give through any Blog I have written or any reading or advice verbally received or given through an email. I am not responsible for any actions and or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on his/ her consultation with me. By placing a payment for any of my services you agree with this agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment