Saturday, March 8, 2014

How much of your energy and time do you invest in relationship?



How much of your energy and time do you invest in relationship?

Wondering what he/ she is thinking about you?

What is he/ she doing?

Is he/ she dating other people?

Who is he/ she with?

When will he/ she call?

Did I mess things up?

Does he/ she hate me?

Is he/ she cheating?

Will he/ she leave their spouse or current partner?

When will he/ she change?

And the list of questions goes on and on~~~~

We need to step back and give the attention to ourselves.

 Like getting a massage, to a vacation, or working on your spiritual development.

Seeking a spiritual adviser to gain so much insight on others is a waste to yourself.

Sometimes taking a break from the same ole situations can be quite enlightening.

In this time you should focus on yourself.

If you’re going to spend the money$$$ on Spiritual therapy than use it on yourself also.

Learning about others is enlightening at first but not on a daily basis.

You should be spending this insight on yourself…

Start using your calls and chats or email readings to ask about yourself and your own life path….

Once you start focusing on yourself all things start to fall into place.

Your life starts to improve on so many levels….

Learn about who you are and what makes you be you?

What is your life purpose?

What does the Universe want you to be aware of?

How can you achieve your goals?

Why has certain things happened in my life for what purpose?

And the list can go on and on~~~~~

Step away from investing so much energy on others and start investing in yourself.

Spiritual Therapy can help heal and strengthen your soul.

Through this your relationships will improve and overall you will become balanced and strong!

Let me help guide on your journey….

I have been through many heartaches,

 life’s struggles,

negative energy,

 psychic attack,

 health situations,

 anxiety and depression,

major life transformations,

and emotional let downs within my 40 years.

I have been working on myself spiritually for the past 20 years.

 I am on my spiritual journey as so are all of you.

I believe part of my life purpose is to be a spiritual guide/ teacher.

I am grateful for my gift and fell blessed I can share it with you….

I will always be humble through all I do.



ONLY USE KEEN FOR CHAT!
For other services my links are located in these Blogs...


Click on the below link for chat...


Blessings,
Melanie’s Universal Insights




Click on the below link to be directed to my services..








 DISCLAIMER: By paying for any services I offer through PayPal you are acknowledging these services are for educational, spiritual and entertainment purposes only. You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase any of my services offered. Any advice or guidance you receive is not a substitute for professional advice that you would normally receive from a licensed professional. I am not a licensed psychologist, psychotherapist, psychiatrist, counselor, financial advisor, business consultant, lawyer, or healthcare provider. I will not be responsible for any interpretation made or used by the recipient of the information I give through any Blog I have written or any reading or advice verbally received or given through an email. I am not responsible for any actions and or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on his/ her consultation with me. By placing a payment for any of my services you agree with this agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment