Friday, March 7, 2014

About Melanie's Universal Insight

Melanie's Universal Insight


With an open heart and mind, I can guide you toward growth and healing in all aspects of your life. No question is stupid or too small to be asked. I will answer whatever it is you need insight in. I am extremely intuitive and can help you discover or rediscover your life's path. I am very straight to the point with the messages I receive for you!

Remember!!! You may not always be ready to hear the truth in a reading so be open to the Insight and healing given.

I connect through your Energy and Spirit, so try to stay focused and have your questions written down before your reading. All I ask for you is to be open, calm, and truthful when contacting me. The messages I receive will be solutions and answers to your questions, so take note during your reading.

You must be open to change and making efforts in your life to manifest what it is you want. Nothing is set in stone; therefore, change can always occur.


When contacting please be specific with your questions or issues you need guidance in! The more specific you are the clearer the answer will be to you!!!
Blessings & Namaste
Melanie

Click on the below link to be directed to my services..






 DISCLAIMER: By paying for any services I offer through PayPal you are acknowledging these services are for educational, spiritual and entertainment purposes only. You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase any of my services offered. Any advice or guidance you receive is not a substitute for professional advice that you would normally receive from a licensed professional. I am not a licensed psychologist, psychotherapist, psychiatrist, counselor, financial advisor, business consultant, lawyer, or healthcare provider. I will not be responsible for any interpretation made or used by the recipient of the information I give through any Blog I have written or any reading or advice verbally received or given through an email. I am not responsible for any actions and or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on his/ her consultation with me. By placing a payment for any of my services you agree with this agreement.

1 comment:

  1. If you have any questions about my services you can email me at universalinsights@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete