Monday, November 18, 2013

SEARCHING


 


 
Loneliness has taken over me. I am searching for answers. So many misunderstand me. I have been many things and experienced allot. I am complex and distorting to others. A WHIRL WIND!!!  I AM AN ARTIST!!! Fun and Freaky!!! I noticed people either love me or hate me. No in between. The ones who do love me always suck me dry. What is it about me that creates people to leach? I try so hard to make the best of my life! I ponder why nothing works out or why the problems find me? I have to hide half of who I am half the time. I am so sick of it I decided to give the world my all. I change and get shit from someone else. Why do we have to live for others? Whatever happened to living for yourself? I am my own savior… I have fears that scare people away. I like things that most do not. I do not judge unless judgment is due!!! My life is tainted and I am done. If you don’t like me!!! RUN AWAY!!! I give my pinky and the World wants my whole arm!!! I am scarred and wounded from society. My faith was raped!!! I beg the Universe for help. I am to spiritual for most to understand me. It is a gift and a curse. It depends how I use it. Sometimes I am hidden and sometimes I am put in the spot light. People FUCKING DECIDE what you want from me. I do not hide!!! What u see is what you get. Like I said run now I may scar you!!!
12/2/2007

No comments:

Post a Comment