Monday, November 18, 2013

Old Blog.....


I appreciate all who have taken away a teaching or an epiphany from my writing…

I write from my truth and am blunt to you all…

To understand my words you must look deep…

Stop living on the superficial surfaces and get real!!!

Open up your eyes!!!

There are signs all around…

Answers to your thoughts just lying around…

I have experienced allot!!!

So what if I am depressed!!!

HELL ON EARTH!!!

JUDGMENT DAYS TO COME!!!

KARMA RETURNS!!!

These are cycles one must overcome in the eyes of the UNIVERSE!!!

I choose to live in reality and not the fake.

I refuse to waste time and play games…

My intuition is strong ;therefore, my patience wears thin!!!

I refuse to live my life sleepwalking or amongst others who choose this way…

We know far more than we know we know!!!

I have entered my shadowy and unknown spaces…

Most fear to travel these places within themselves!!!

Words are limited; therefore, we must learn how to feel more!!!

I have owned my life forever “REMEMBER THAT”

I am offered keys into my life, it is up to me to turn them!!!

Through revelation and experience is what leads me into the future…

I refuse to recycle my baggage!!!

I have changed so don’t try to hard to figure me out!!!

If you don’t understand, give up!!!

I may become a sudden train wreck!!!

It is all or nothing I have come to realize that…

MELANIE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment