Monday, November 18, 2013

ABUNDANTLY BEAUTIFUL TEARS!!!


 

 

The beauty of water so cool and healing…

Running through my hands and down my body…

I drink its coolness with hope and healing…

A gift from the great Mother most take for granted!

My tears flow regularly down my cheeks…

Fear comes from others when they see my emotional release…

I feel gifted I can heal with the water that come out  from within…

I honor my tears with joy and bliss…

Water is the fluid of transformation!

Our lives are usually in a content or frantic state?

We need both to realize what we feel emotionally…

Tears of joy!

Tears of sadness!

Tears help us feel; therefore, heal!!!

Humanity needs to release and remove the taboo of emotions!!!

As the water flows from a natural water fall over my body, I feel alive!!!

I run to it with excitement for all it will heal…

I thank the water for removing many pains from my life…

Water is a rush as is life…

It can remove negative with a blast…

Even the most tragic storms have healing in the end…

The Universe has its master plan…

Open your emotions and you may catch my drift…

Love, Melanie
May 1, 2008

 

No comments:

Post a Comment