Wednesday, March 2, 2016

ENDURANCE

The Five of Pentacles


Life of lately has been of ups and downs. We have lost idols, friends, family to sickness to death. We are evolving and the energy is shifting. The swiftness of needed reincarnation can happen at any time. This is when we are called home. When our earth contract runs out. The chance to change on a universal soul level. Until this time arises we are here to live, love, learn, and evolve. We are at a time in history when old worn out systems are still being used for power and abuse. We are so much more than what we once were. The evolutionary process is an amazing flow to follow. The dark times always bring the light times! Hopelessness brings hope…
The system of negativity want to bring us down with doubt, hate, and insecurity. I myself have traveled these roads over and over. These are the dark lessons in life. To break free from the shackles of darkness is the highest high! 10 years ago I was at a high point as a psychic. I was welcomed with respect and beliefs. I would write blogs daily to help my clients evolve. My life changes and I evolved into a difficult season. I do understand the purpose of the last 8 years! I experienced negativity on its deepest level. I have walked the dark night of my soul many times! Believe me there is always a light at the end. In life and death you will always find the light.
As a psychic in this new millennium with social media I feel hindered! I feel rejected and judged. I feel with social media the authenticity is lost. People can put up facades so easily. This is not real truth. Many of us start to look like fakes. As a psychic I am not a fake. This is part of my life path and purpose. This is another lesson for myself to find inner love and peace. I do believe we have the right to feel hurt. We are flesh made up of emotions. We can feel pain, rage, anger, hurt, good, happy, etc.…. The key is to feel content within yourself. Whatever it takes to get through the dark time and closer to the light is your path.
We are in a time of learning the lesson of discernment. This is a universal law…
I write monthly Energy reports to help you along your spiritual evolution. I charge $11.11 because it is a powerful universal number. I believe it is what it is meant to be. I channel deep information through myself and with the Tarot to help us all evolve as individuals and as a whole…

Below is the link to find these reports…


It is time to remove restrictions from your life! You truly have the power to change! We all do. Even if we are dying we can change and accept our sickness and live in each moment. Everything changes! Nothing remains the same…
Money cannot buy you love! Only love can be love!
It is time to put your suppressed talents to good use.
If you have talents you use then expand your horizons…
It is time to seek spiritual guidance for comfort. It is ok to evolve your soul. Only you can truly judge yourself!
Everyone is loved in some way. Even a murderer on death row can be loved by someone. It may not be ideal love but we really are all loved. It is our discernment that will lead the way down a smoother path.
The negatives want to bring us down. This low energy vibrations so may hold up so high with participation. DO NOT PLAY THE GAME! You can throw your hands up in the air and surrender to a better and brighter way…
Respect your feelings!
Life can throw us out of balance and keep us down in ruts. Gloom and hopelessness can be a scary time.
The fear is what holds us down longer. When things seem like they are falling apart it’s because your energy is blocked. This can be for many reasons. Your mind is on repeat and you cannot break free from thinking patterns. It is a solution you are seeking for a breakthrough. Be open to the universe in these situations. Signs will always present themselves to you. You need to see the breakthroughs. In times of stress we can become blinded by negative thought patterns on repeat. The more it hurt your soul the deeper the wound. 
I suggest focusing on your heart chakra to bring love back into your soul. 
You may feel as though life has no way out, or hopeless situations will remain the same. This will happen only if you let it. You need to break free from the shackles of negativity. All the stress has worn you thin.... You can pull those shackles right off. We can torment ourselves the most…
We have opportunities offered to us all the time to break free!
It is timing we wait for!
In the Universal time does not exist...
try to be in the now...
Learn to communicate better and find solutions.
We are all in need to straighten out our lives for the better!
Misery is not company!!!!
Inner strength and courage is what will protect you from the storms of life…
You can become a spiritual warrior if you follow your chosen path…


Blessings, Melanie

If you are seeking deeper insight I am available for readings.

Click on the below links for more information about me...






DISCLAIMER: By paying for any services I offer through PayPal you are acknowledging these services are for educational, spiritual and entertainment purposes only. You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase any of my services offered. Any advice or guidance you receive is not a substitute for professional advice that you would normally receive from a licensed professional. I am not a licensed psychologist, psychotherapist, psychiatrist, counselor, financial advisor, business consultant, lawyer, or healthcare provider. I will not be responsible for any interpretation made or used by the recipient of the information I give through any Blog I have written or any reading or advice verbally received or given through an email. I am not responsible for any actions and or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on his/ her consultation with me. By placing a payment for any of my services you agree with this agreement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment