Thursday, March 5, 2015

Random musings from my basement...



We are all spiritually living in times of heaviness and change. As spiritual beings many of us have lost our way and cling to our ego sides. The ego is only there to motivate not suffocate. The shame of self absorption is what is destroying relationships and happiness! 
I am greatly joyed to know the universe is shifting and shaking things up this month! Hold onto your seat belts and get ready for some DRAMA! 
The masks are coming off and truth is everywhere! 
Get ready to change your relationships and I hope you choose for the better. 
Life can be hard and vicious! Getting through is one big emotional jungle... We have questions to so many WHYS?!?
We really do need to let go of what does not serve us!
Believe in your truth!
Your values! 
Your life!
Your loves!
Find your inner purpose...
Seek the quest...
But most of all stay humble!
Get out of the ego and live in the now!
Ask yourself? What can I do now to move forward. The challenge is to seek higher ways! 
Challenge your ego and dare your future!
Envision a goal and make it real!
Life is awesome when we achieve our manifestations.
Find peace in the moment!
Live in the light.. That took me years to understand and now it's so simple...
I'm the dark goth girl who loves my black! But I do black in the light! I am the moon and the night...
Be magical and open your eyes and as cheesy as this sounds! Life is beautiful! 💞👯💃🎨💪🙏🐾🎶🔮🌚💛 
Blessings, Melanie 



No comments:

Post a Comment