Friday, June 26, 2015

My Mission Statement...

MY MISSION STATEMENT!!!

Hello and Namaste


I will never tell you what you want to hear during a reading.

 I have noticed too many clients searching for this.

 I will not allow someone to twist my
 words around for their own satisfaction. 
 I will explain what I am saying but
will not change my words if you do not like what I have said. 

I am not a therapist, lawyer, PI, or a doctor. If you are seeking these types of services then do not seek me! 
I am a Psychic, Intuitive, Empathetic Card Reader. 
 I am not a fly on the wall; therefore, I can only explain events and situations by
feelings not as if I was truly there. 
I feel and see things in bits and pieces and
can give you scenarios from the past, present or your future. 
I am here to guide you toward positive not toward evil and hate. 
I am not here to help anyone become a stalker, abuser, or toward anything that has a negative outcome.


If you need to scream at someone please do not chose me.
 I will listen to your venting but will not allow you to abuse me for your own
benefit. 
Yes, you are paying for my services; but I will not allow anyone to use me as a personal punching bag. I appreciate your feedback but it does not stop me from doing my job if it is negative. 

If it is a free reading you are after do not chose me. 
Your Karma will give you a confusing reading and a freebie will not benefit. If a freebie is offered to you then the karmic
situation will be positive. 
 If I share with you my personal life it is only to give you an example. I take what I do very seriously; therefore, please take
me seriously. I am here to help not to rip anyone off…. I am proud and not
afraid to speak my mind…  


I have noticed most people cause their own Dramas. It is a self sabotaging behavior that manifests more drama and not positive outcomes. People need to become aware of these sabotaging thoughts that can be ruining their lives. Seeking higher insight can help you break these cycles...


I am here to guide and direct you toward your higher purposes. I will help you in all areas of your life within a positive light. I will help you discover what is missing in your life. I will help you understand why things are happening. I will help you better any situation by breaking negative patterns.

I will not go against someone's free will or your own. I will honor you as you honor me.

I have been a Reader for over 20 years and have no interest in steering anyone wrong!!!
It is up to the client to take the advice given from my Universal Insights… And
 yes it is intuitive guidance and advice that’s why we are called Psychic Advisers!!!


When contacting me try to be peaceful, patient, detached, and confident. My
 higher intuitive knowledge is what I use to guide and answer your questions
 and concerns. Patience is key to obtaining results; therefore, try your best to
 have this. It is patience during your reading I am asking you to have.  
I have expressed myself and guided you seekers!

As the saying goes 
“Do not shoot the messenger!!!”

Blessings,






 DISCLAIMER: By paying for any services I offer through PayPal you are acknowledging these services are for educational, spiritual and entertainment purposes only. You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase any of my services offered. Any advice or guidance you receive is not a substitute for professional advice that you would normally receive from a licensed professional. I am not a licensed psychologist, psychotherapist, psychiatrist, counselor, financial advisor, business consultant, lawyer, or healthcare provider. I will not be responsible for any interpretation made or used by the recipient of the information I give through any Blog I have written or any reading or advice verbally received or given through an email. I am not responsible for any actions and or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on his/ her consultation with me. By placing a payment for any of my services you agree with this agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment