Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Contemplations from a Psychic...





Contemplation...
The up and down of thought…
I sit and contemplate life and the world and the Universe. 
I am far from round and I do not fit in a box! 
When we open our minds eye and allow our souls to awaken, life becomes wide open. 
I believe everyone has some sort of quest of evolvement. 
To me this is the test of the karmic self. 
Not everyone is entitled to have what someone else may have. 
Your karma and life path determines this. 
Your hopes and dreams to manifest your deepest self. 
We carry karma over from lifetime to lifetime. 
It is up to us to open up, listen, and follow your heart beat. 
Listen to your souls drumming. 
The inner music from within your heart. 
Instead of feeling jealousy find space for love. 
When you’re happy for others your own life opens up. 
When you're open to others Gods, Goddesses, or beliefs you become stronger and more connected to yours.  
The balance of positive Ego and negative Ego is way off. 
We will always have good and bad. 
It reminds us to look deep within ourselves. 
Change is one of the hardest things to do. 
When you challenge change and succeed you have evolved your soul and yourself.
It’s time to open your eyes and bring humility into your heart.

Blessings,


 Melanie

If you are seeking deeper insight I am available for readings.

Click on the below links for more information about my services:





DISCLAIMER: By paying for any services I offer through PayPal you are acknowledging these services are for educational, spiritual and entertainment purposes only. You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase any of my services offered. Any advice or guidance you receive is not a substitute for professional advice that you would normally receive from a licensed professional. I am not a licensed psychologist, psychotherapist, psychiatrist, counselor, financial advisor, business consultant, lawyer, or healthcare provider. I will not be responsible for any interpretation made or used by the recipient of the information I give through any Blog I have written or any reading or advice verbally received or given through an email. I am not responsible for any actions and or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on his/ her consultation with me. By placing a payment for any of my services you agree with this agreement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment