Wednesday, October 22, 2014

New Moon Musings...



I feel everything!
My insides vibrate to the energy of the world.
I shroud myself in the darkness of the New Moon.
Protection from the falsely un- enlightened, shedding fears around the world. 
I keep my personal beliefs to myself, as they are my own.
I shed light on one’s own insight. 
My light can guide you home to your true inner self.
Please leave me be if you want to save me!
I will not save you, as I have to save myself.
I will not worship you, as I will not allow you to worship me. 
Positive vibes unite in the most beautifully creative ways.
Negative vibes create battles and unsteadiness in destructive ways! 
The dark does not mean the negative. 
The dark is just time and space… 
Close your eyes and see the dark. 
Ask the Universe to allow any negativity you have within to dissipate. 
Let go of the emotions and fears in-which hold you back.
As the moon grow to full light allow yourself to shine bright..
Manifest your life to be positive and bright...

Blessings, Melanie 


No comments:

Post a Comment